Lost Blogging Momentum.

It's true I have lost my blogging momentum.... and not because I don't enjoy sharing, it's just that since the Blogger app has been removed from the apple app store (I assume some sort of apple google thing)  I find getting the laptop out just a little tedious and inconvenient, Blogging straight off the iPhone was just so easy.

Whinge over...

Some time ago I fabricated a number plate holder, I scoured the interweb to find a ready made unit, however I couldn't find anything suitable.

So here is what I have come up with.



A rough sketch first on some leftover aluminium.


Cutout with a hack saw and rounded with a belt sander, now for polishing.




I added the number plate base off a unit that I had previously purchased and could not alter to fit, seems to work and looks reasonably good.



  

Comments