Citizens of the World Rejoice

Well rejoice may be a bit over the top, but you may be a little pleased that I have just started back in to the Cafe Project.

The first thing that I have discovered is that the Blogger iOS app that I have been using for this blog is no longer available...Humph. So I have turned to the trusty old laptop and it is nowhere near as convenient, take photo's, download Photo's, it's all such a drag.

The question is "What the hell have I been doing?".  It started with a little home renovating.



 We went from this.


To this.


And this.


Then I felt the need to rebuild the kid's boat.




And then it was time to relax on the deck.



Removing the covers from the K today the layer of dust was unexpectedly thick, so outside for a wash down and then a blow out with the compressor. I notice a few of the bolts that I had carefully polished had some surface rust and will have to be removed and re-polished or even sent off to be chromed.
The battery was completely dead and will need a new one installed which I have already ordered.

While the bike had been sitting I had stupidly left a rag on the tank which had become damp and created some humidity bubbles in the primer.  So today sanded the bubbles out, masked up and reapplied the primer. 

I hope to add some ducati red over the weekend if it's not to cold. 







Comments